Australian Buzzerbeater Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

buzzer-manager.com

2 posters

Go down

buzzer-manager.com Empty buzzer-manager.com

Post  silo1978 Mon May 21, 2012 12:50 pm

This is the helper program I use most, its free and its web-based. If you're new to the game start with this one.

buzzer-manager.com

silo1978

Back to top Go down

buzzer-manager.com Empty Re: buzzer-manager.com

Post  Mr. Alvarez (BBB) Mon May 21, 2012 1:50 pm

when I go to that page the text is in a different language. So how do I use the site? And how does buzzer-manager help us?

Mr. Alvarez (BBB)

Back to top Go down

Post  silo1978 Mon May 21, 2012 1:53 pm

theres an american flag on the left of the screen. push that and it'll change the language to english.

It'll tell you what your best positions are for each player.

silo1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Alvarez (BBB) Mon May 21, 2012 2:27 pm

I do not really understand that salary calculator. I don't get what the percentages mean? Could you please explain how the salary calculator works?

Mr. Alvarez (BBB)

Back to top Go down

Post  silo1978 Mon May 21, 2012 3:29 pm

The % is the soft cap mark. Each different potential has a soft cap for training. meaning once a player hits 100%, training slows and it become pointless to train him anymore. Well, not pointless but training slows and it would be more effective and better for your team to start training someone else.

The greatest benefit using the salary calc is figuring out how to reduce salary bumps to your players salary next season, whilst still improving he's overall skills. For example, if you only train a guard in Outside Off and Outside D up to legendary he's salary will be very high. But if you stop training him at a few levels short of legendary and start traing inside off, he's overall skill will improve but you want get a massive salary increase.

The Calc is also a big help when deciding if you can afford to have a player on your team next season as the calculator will give you a forecast of he's salary.

silo1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum